The Horizon Europe projects FAIR-IMPACT and FAIRCORE4EOSC have established the Technical Bridging Team (TBT), a body in charge of coordinating the alignment of the EOSC-Core technical work in FAIRCORE4EOSC with insights and contributions coming from FAIR-IMPACT, EOSC4Cancer, as well as with initiatives such as EOSC Future and the EOSC Association.
Mark van de Sanden, SURF, FAIRCORE4EOSC Technical Steering Group and Wim Hugo, DANS (Data Archiving and Networked Services), FAIR-IMPACT Technical Coordinator, act as TBT Chairs, coordinating representatives from the technical WPs of both projects, as well as representatives of the EOSC Association.
Meet the members of the Technical Bridging Team
- Mark van de Sanden, (SURF) (co-chair, technical representative for FAIRCORE4EOSC)
- Wim Hugo, (DANS) (co-chair, technical representative for FAIR-IMPACT)
- Daniel Turner, (DANS) (secretariat services and liaison)
- René Buch, (EOSC-A)
- Diego Scardaci, (EOSC Future)
- Klaas Wierenga, (EOSC Future)
- Ingrid Dillo, (DANS) (project coordinator for FAIR-IMPACT)
- Tommi Suominen, (CSC) (project coordinator for FAIRCORE4EOSC)