International Data Week 2023 and RDA 21st Plenary
The International Science Council’s Committee on Data (CODATA) and World Data System (WDS), and the Research Data Alliance (RDA) are delighted to announce International Data Week 2023: A Festival of Data, taking place on 23–26 October 2023, in Salzburg, Austria.
IDW 2023 will be hosted by the University of Salzburg through its Data Science and Geoinformatics departments, supported by the Governor of Salzburg and with assistance from the Austrian Academy of Sciences - GIScience and the European Umbrella Organization for Geographic Information.
IDW 2023 will combine the RDA 21st Plenary Meeting, the biannual meeting of this international member organization working to develop and support global infrastructure facilitating data sharing and reuse, and SciDataCon 2023, the scientific conference addressing the frontiers of data in research organised by CODATA and WDS.
FAIRCORE4EOSC is taking part on the Day III, Wednesday 25 October 2023.
UTC 09:30 - 11:00 | AT 11:30 - 13:00 | RDA P21 Breakout Session 4
- BoF - Wind energy community standards |
- BoF - Community-based catalogue of requirements for trustworthy technical repository service providers
- IG Engaging Researchers with Data IG: Researchers' engagement with data management: from cookbook to toolkit
- Joint session: IG Repository Platforms for Research Data IG, IG Domain Repositories IG: Data Repositories Discovering Unpublished and Diverse Data Usage and Impact
- BoF - Bridging the Data/HPC divide: lessons learned from the community talks
- IG FAIR for Machine Learning (FAIR4ML) IG: Building towards FAIR for Machine Learning
- IG Data Versioning IG: Revising the Versioning Principles: The Road to Actionable Recommendations
- BoF - Let’s talk about FAIR mappings! Towards common practices for sharing mappings and crosswalks
See the RDA P21 programme at this link: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rdas-21st-plenary-programme